samedi 23 avril 2011

Transfer - My Suspicions

I've just watched this video. And the record of My Suspicions is, I gotta say, particularly magnificent:



 
This video reminds me more than ever what I'm fighting for. It reminds me how much they worth it. It reminds me how much they deserve all of this hours of work fully dedicated to them, all of this time spent spreading the word for them.
I've never been prouder of being the creator of The Transfer French Street Team. For this is not a mere page, this is not just empty words. It means truly something; it means all the love and dedication for a band, all the beauty of the fans unity. For there's nothing more magical than what Music can create. Emotions beyond imagination. Strong bonds between people who've just met but feel the exact same way about a band.
When Music is all about fans making just one.

And tears are falling on my keyboard as I'm writing this article. Hell, I'm happy. Happy, and again, so fucking proud! So proud about everything we've done so far, so proud of them. Because they're beautiful, they're so beautiful. and the goosebumps My Suspicions is giving  me brings it the piece of evidence.

Thank you guys, for everything you are. Thank you for everything you bring us.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire